Assistant Project Manager|ASAP
The role of the Assistant Project Manager is to assist in various stages of production from the sales, planning, shoot, and editing phases.
- Assist with pre-pro tasks such as casting, location scouting, paperwork, and gear rental pick up/drop off.
- Closed captioning and transcribing of completed videos.
- General tasks such as answering the phone, running errands, and office upkeep.
- This could be an opportunity for the right person to learn the ropes of producing and eventually grow into the producer position.
- 1-2 years office/administration experience or Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, or communications program
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Interest in the creative/advertising field
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Entry level salary
- Newfangled pays 70% of health and dental insurance premiums (for employee-only plans)
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time